- Fragments of the oldest Quran in the World
- Aid Mubarak Said
- (Español) “El enigma del agua en Al-Andalus”, traducido al árabe
- “Islam and Constitutionalism: an open dialogue”
- Congratulation to MYAA Architects for the MEED Awards
- Ramadan 1436 / 2015 Mubarak
- (Español) “El Hiwar”: discutiendo áreas de cooperación entre la UE y la Liga Árabe
- (Español) Entrevista a la FUNCI sobre su proyecto ‘Twist Islamophobia’
- Madinah’s exhibition media coverage
- New perspectives in Madinah Al Munawarah
The month of Ramadan came to an end. We hope that our fast has been accepted and that our wishes of unity, peace and freedom for the whole Ummah, will come true.
You might also be interested in reading these:
Fragments of what researchers say are part of one of the world’s oldest manuscripts of the Quran have been found […]
From the Islamic Culture Foundation we whish to all the Muslims around the World a very happy and blessed Feast […]
Sorry, this page is only available in Español.
Last 11th and 12th June, FUNCI participated in the XVIII Congress of the Muslim and Arab World Research Forum (FIMAM) […]